Buspal for KDS?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buspal for KDS?

priya_dwivedula
Contributor III

I downloaded FSL kinetis bootloader 1.2.0 and I see that bus-pal application only exists for IAR. I was wondering if anybody can share bus-pal for KDS (version 3.0.0) if they have one.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

dougbaker
Contributor III

I have the new bootloader package NXP_Kinetis_Bootloader_2_0_0 downloaded and extracted on my PC.  I see the source for the busPal for IAR bus I do not see the KDS project for busPal.  Did I miss something?

Thanks,

Doug

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Doug,

The bus_pal demos have only supported the IAR IDE now, other IDE, such as KEIL, KDS will be provided in updating version.
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Priya,

I just got the reply from the KBOOT development team, they said that the KBOOT 2.0 would provide the bus-pal application for the MDK and KDS besides the IAR.

And the KBOOT 2.0 is planned to be released in the May.
Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

priya_dwivedula
Contributor III

Ping,

Thanks for the update. Can you please let me know which version of IAR I should use to compile bus-pal application from KBOOT 1.2.0? I am getting compilation errors when I use IAR 6.50.

Thanks,

Priya

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Priya,

I think you need to choose the IAR 7.40 or higher instead of the IAR 6.50.

Hope it helps.
Have a great day,
Ping

2016-03-31_9-09-31.jpg

0 Kudos