Application solved with uTasker

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application solved with uTasker

andreas_anderss
Contributor I

This is a message to all of you who are as new into embedded development as i was a couple of months ago.

Me and my colleague had an application to solve but did not know how we where going to solve it when we reached out here at this forum Need help with development willing to pay and got in contact with uTasker. Out of the box it offers support for lots of boards, displays and peripherals. And with the support you can really get your application up and running quickly.

If you are new to embedded development and want to focus more on building your application then to learn all different parts and details that it includes before you see that display showing your messages i can strongly recommend taking a look at uTasker because it helped me who had no experience in embedded development.

There is a free version on Github to get started with and also more documentation to read on utasker.com

0 Kudos
1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Andreas Andersson,

Thanks a lot for your experience sharing.

If you have any question when you use the NXP product in the future,  welcome to post the question post!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos