Anyone know where I can download the my_main.c source code as shown in this "Hands-on Workshop"?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know where I can download the my_main.c source code as shown in this "Hands-on Workshop"?

allenwong
Contributor II

Hello Freescalers....

The hands-on workshop slides as shown here:

http://cache.freescale.com/files/training/doc/dwf/DWF13_AMF_ENT_T0711_Detroit.pdf

Page 111

Thanks a lot for the help.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Allen,

file is attached.

I hope this helps,

Erich

0 Kudos

allenwong
Contributor II

My_main.pngHello Erich,

Thanks for the reply.

I checked the my_main.c file some how is different from the presentation which was shown. I believe this my_main.c is not the updated one.

I attached the screen shot of the my_main.c which was shown in the presentation file.

0 Kudos

Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Allen:

The file shared by Erich is for a later version of the presentation, with KDS and PEx instead of CW + PEx.

Attached is the file I think you are looking for.

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

allenwong
Contributor II

Hello Jorge,

Thanks a lot for the file.

I guess Freescale need to attached the my_man.c.zip file together with the Hands-on workshop slides.

Thanks a lot again!

0 Kudos