Any examples of KwikStik bare metal USB (CDC) using processor expert?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any examples of KwikStik bare metal USB (CDC) using processor expert?

Spikey_Mikey
Contributor II

I have CW 10.2 and am trying to get a USB (CDC) project up and running on my KwikStik.  I want to stick to a bare metal project and be able to use Processor Expert for several other peripherals that I am using.  I tried to pull in the CDC .project from the USB stack V3.2 as a starting point, but was unable to get the project to import.  Lots of files were missing.  Does anyone have an example project I could use?

Thanks,

Mike

0 Kudos
10 Replies

eli_hughes
Contributor V

shoot me an email at ehughes ^ wavenumber -> net

I have what you want.

I am also working on a version that is the entire stack in one file!

0 Kudos

eli_hughes
Contributor V

Oops.  I missed the processor expert requirement.   I do have a project where you can simply dump in a folder and get what you want.

0 Kudos

Cdn_aye
Senior Contributor I

Hi Eli

I have been looking for a USB CDC example without processor expert with mqx if possible. You mentioned that you had worked this out. Do you have anything you can share or even a link to an example? I haven't found much of help so far.

Thanks

Robert

0 Kudos

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I managed to get build Processor Expert versions of the Freescale USB CDC stack.

http://mcuoneclipse.wordpress.com/2012/05/04/usb-cdc-goes-medical/ has added MCF51MM256 support, and the attached version supports Kinetis K40 and K60.

The TWR-Kinetis K60 adn TWR-Kinetis K40 projects work as expected (there is still the fundamental issue (in the stack?) about sending/receiving a lot of data).

However, for the KwikStik one I only can send data to the Kwikstik, but not back to the host? I'm not sure if this is a problem of my board, as there seems to be many revisions of that board, and I have Ver 5 one.

Hope this helps,

BK

0 Kudos

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

the problem with the KwikStik (was only able to receive data, but not to send) has been fixed with attached .inf file.

BK

0 Kudos

BenFan
Contributor III

Hello.

I'm testing CDC on kwikstik and have transmit problem.

Can you post or send me fix for this?

thnx,Ben

0 Kudos

BenFan
Contributor III

Fix in my case is:

follow errata and increase C34 capacitor to 4,7uF. :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos

Spikey_Mikey
Contributor II

Thanks for the responses.  I will be busy this week... I noticed that 4.0 is out!

0 Kudos

ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

Hello,

I was informed that there is being finished a new release of the FSL USB stack (v4.0). It will 

include a CDC Processor Expert example. It should be available at the end of May timeframe at http://freescale.com/usb .

best regards
Petr Hradsky
Processor Expert Support Team

0 Kudos

Spikey_Mikey
Contributor II

That is wonderful news!!! I will be checking that site often for the update!

0 Kudos