cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3D STEP model on Dev boards?

mr_p
Contributor I

Hi,

Where can a 3D STEP model on the FRDM-K64F development board be found? :smileyconfused:

/Regards, Mr_P

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

danielfredricks
Contributor I

Hi Peter - I recently posted the same question, looking for a STEP model of the FRDM-K64F. Did you ever find or create one? If so, would you be willing to share it?  I could create one from the PCB design files NXP makes available but the format is not compatible with my board software.

0 Kudos

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

FRDM-K64F board hardware design resource could be downloaded from below link:

http://cache.freescale.com/files/soft_dev_tools/hardware_tools/printed_circuit_boards/bom/FRDM-K64F....

Freescale Freedom Development Platform for Ki|Freescale

Wish it helps.
best regards
Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

mr_p
Contributor I

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I've found thouse files already, but they don't contain any mechanical 3D files of any kind.

The reason for me looking for the mechanical STEP files is that it will help me with the design of an ad-on board

as well as making the mechanical box where all should fit. In my case I'm using Altium electronic designer that

support import of STEP models. Makes life sooooo much easier, and everything get right the first time :smileywink:

I'm hoping that I will not have to do the requested files myself (since it will take a couple of hours to find STEP

on all connectors etc...)

/Regards

0 Kudos

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Peter,

I had tried to find FRDM-K64F board 3D model file inner, unfortunately, there is no related file.

Sorry for that may bring any inconvenience.

Wish it helps.
best regards
Ma Hui

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!