commonreginitialization.prg

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

commonreginitialization.prg

andyvoss
Contributor II

I wasn't the only one with this problem, I know by looking at past posts.  There was never a satisfactory answer provided so I did some experimentation.  I found that I got the error message about the CommonRegInitialization.prg file with certain settings.  I am trying to use the analog slider on a FRDMKE02 board with no luck so far.  I have code which compiles, but does not do anything.  I decided to use Freemaster.  When I use SCI and assign UART1, then I get the error with CommonRegInitialization.prg.  There is a partial path provided in the error message.  There are two paths in the KDS_3.0.0 directory which match the partial path.  In each one I placed a Default_RTOSAdapter.prg which I renamed to CommonRegInitialization.prg.  The first path had no effect.  The second path, KDS_3.0.0\eclipse\ProcessorExpert\repositories\Drivers\Common did have an effect.  When I placed the renamed file in that location, Processor Expert was able to complete.

My request is for the 'Real' CommonRegInitialization.prg file.  I don't know what I have now in the generated code and want to have the correct code.  I am sure that when I have the correct file in that place, I will then be able to proceed to the next issue.  Thanks in advance!

Andy.

Labels (1)
4 Replies

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Andy,

Could you post your project so we can test this problem on our side?

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Carlos Mendoza

Technical Support Enginee

0 Kudos

zhaowum
Contributor II

Hi, I have the same problem, Please contact me on zwm(a.t)brosen.com.cn so that I can email you the packed project. Thanks for your kindly help.

BW.

/Zona

0 Kudos

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Zona,

Which KDS version are you using? If the project cannot be shared in the community I would recommend you to enter a support ticket here:

NXP TechSupport Community 

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,
Carlos Mendoza
Technical Support Engineer

0 Kudos

zhaowum
Contributor II

Hi Carlos,

KDS 3.2.  After I setup a new clean project and add the uart_init, I found it is related with the setting of uart interrupt, only the int0 works well.

I have made a post here https://community.nxp.com/thread/440902

I will study it for more.

If you have any information , please be kind to told us. thanks ~

BR.

/Zona