Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the KL28 driver examples?

Jump to solution
carlnormansuret
Contributor V

Hi,

I have downloaded the FRDM-KL28 SDK and processor from mcuxpresso.nxp.com but when I open it there is nothing in the examples. Normally when you great new SDK2 project it will have boards > FRDM-KL28 Board > Examples > driver_examples. 

While I understand the drivers are reasonably straight forward, for me its MUCH quicker to just get a working example and start from there (which is what i did with the KL27).

Where do I get the board examples? Did I do something wrong to not get all the examples, or demo applications?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
carlnormansuret
Contributor V

Ok, I found them, the project wizard is either not working, or not supporting finding them int he folder. They're in the actual folder you just have to get them manually using add project or which ever method you use.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
carlnormansuret
Contributor V

Ok, I found them, the project wizard is either not working, or not supporting finding them int he folder. They're in the actual folder you just have to get them manually using add project or which ever method you use.

0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I'm using MCUXpresso IDE 10.1.0, and it works for me:

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

What might be different on your side?

Erich

0 Kudos
carlnormansuret
Contributor V

Thanks for that, I am using KDS. Should I be using this IDE instead? I have not been around this product for a while as I have been off working on on other projects.

0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Carl,

yes, I recommend MCUXpresso IDE: it works very nicely with the SDK and has many extra features compared to KDS (which has been replaced by MCUXpresso IDE).

Erich

0 Kudos