Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TSS Settings

Jump to solution
东升王
Contributor II

Hi

I implement a keypad (15 keys) that uses 8 electrodes (3 columns, 5 rows) in KL05 with KDS3.0. Now I have a problem. When I pressed one key, did not release it, then I pressed another key that in the same row or column, that means the two keys shared one electrode, the TSS library can not report the second key. How can I config the PE to implement this feature.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Dongsheng

you can check the TSS samples for the TWR board

C:\Freescale\Freescale_TSS_3_1\examples\TWRKXX_DEMO\build\cw10

please check the section for the keypad2,

I use the k60 and it can detect two number (like 4 and 1) that share one electrode touched at the same time.

Also you can use freemaster to check the delta variation on each electrode, with this variation you can detect the two diferent keys that share the same electrode

Have a great day,
Vicente

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Dongsheng

you can check the TSS samples for the TWR board

C:\Freescale\Freescale_TSS_3_1\examples\TWRKXX_DEMO\build\cw10

please check the section for the keypad2,

I use the k60 and it can detect two number (like 4 and 1) that share one electrode touched at the same time.

Also you can use freemaster to check the delta variation on each electrode, with this variation you can detect the two diferent keys that share the same electrode

Have a great day,
Vicente

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos