SPI Flash and AT25HP512

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPI Flash and AT25HP512

briancavanagh
Contributor III

I'm using KDS 3.2.0, PE and the MK22FN256 uC.  

In PE I'm using the component 'AT25HP512' to communicate with an external Flash IC (

AT25XE041B-XMHN-T).  Within PE I right-click and select "Help on Component" on AT25HP512 to determine how to use it but there's not much coding information available.

Can someone help me with this?  Perhaps there's a different component to use for the Flash IC I have on my circuit board.

Thanks,

Brian

0 Kudos
1 Reply

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I suppose that you are using the AT25HP512 component from the mcuoneclipse web pages. You can find all source code files on the git repository GitHub - ErichStyger/mcuoneclipse: McuOnEclipse Processor Expert components and example projects 

If  you have question on this component, You can use the Issues · ErichStyger/mcuoneclipse · GitHub page and submit a new issue.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos