cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LED brightness control using touchpad

yadhukrishnanvm
Contributor III

Hi friends,

First I want to put FRDM-KL05Z board to low power in code warrior. Then by touching the touchpad the board must wake up and I want to control the brightness of an LED using touch pad of FRDM-KL05Z, is there any tutorial for that, if not could you tell me how? Anybody please help...

Labels (1)
3 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Yadhukrishnan,

1) About the low power , the attachment "klxx-sc-pex" has a sample created by PE on cw.

Also there is a bareboard sample  about low power , this is create on IAR, while the application

code  you can refer to , please download it here :

FRDM-KL05Z|Freedom Development Platform|Kinetis MCU|NXP

pastedImage_2.png

( KL05-SC\KL05-SC\klxx-sc-baremetal\build\iar\low_power_demo )

2)  There is demo about use TSI wakeup kl25 chip , it is the same with KL05.

KL25Z - Wakeup using TSI

3)    I find there is a low power mode with TSI , and developed  on CW 10.6 about frdm-kl05,

i have not test it , while i check one customer have been used it , maybe you can have a test.

Re: MKL LOW POWER WITH TSI.

Hope it helps you !

Have a great day,
Alice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yadhukrishnanvm
Contributor III

Thank you Alice, the code worked decently, now could you tell me how to control the LED brightness in the same low power project. Can I use the PWM component in the code warrier. I am sorry to disturb you, I am new to embedded worl thats I am asking again, please help me...

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello ,

Does your problem been resolved ?

If not , the LED in lowpower mode is the same with normal mode .

Yes, on the CW, we can use PWM component .

Hope it helps

Alice