KDS 2.0.0, how to create relative include paths?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KDS 2.0.0, how to create relative include paths?

mike1974
Contributor III

Right now I have a couple of include paths that are "literal" or hardcoded, whatever you want to call it.  For example:

C:\kds\em_GUI\include

C:\kds\em_GUI\Core

etc.

I would like to make them relative, using a new path variable, called "${GUI_Path} or something like that.  Where ${GUI_Path} is "C:\kds\em_GUI"

I have tried adding "GUI_Path" to Properties --> Build Variables, but KDS does not see it. 

Thanks,

Mike

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hi Mike

I suggest you add "GUI_Path" to linker resources:

2015-04-09_9-52-25.png

can this help?

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

mike1974
Contributor III

Hello Zhang Jun,

I added "GUI_Path" in Linked Resources, with value "C:\kds\em_GUI".  Then, in my C compiler Includes, I added:

"${GUI_Path:/include}"

and

"${GUI_Path}/include}"

but it didn't work.  Is there something else you can think of?

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hi Micheal.

after you define build variable then you add the path to ARM C Compiler Include paths setting. this should work.

if not work for you, please upload your project, we can check it. thanks!

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos