Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable clock in KSDK components

Jump to solution
danielecortella
Contributor V

Hi all,

i'm using the sdks library but i have some problem with the clock source. In many components there isn't the possibility to disable the clock configuration. As is possible see in the picture the clock2 configuration that i use during the VLLS0 configuration go in conflict with the fsl_debug_console where i can't disable this clock configuration. Why this option is not enable in this new KSDK library? Thanks

Daniele

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Daniele Cortellazzi:

I think you are referring to a known issue in KSDK with Processor Expert. This is described in the Release Notes of the Eclipse Plugin for KSDK v1.1.0:

pastedImage_0.png

For now the workaround is to delete all conflicting clock configurations from the CPU component. You do not necessarily need to have only 1, there may be more than 1, as long as all of them can coexist with the components timings.

We know this is a limitation and you should be able to select the clock configurations you want. So this should be fixed with the next release of KSDK v1.2, available at the end of April.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Daniele Cortellazzi:

I think you are referring to a known issue in KSDK with Processor Expert. This is described in the Release Notes of the Eclipse Plugin for KSDK v1.1.0:

pastedImage_0.png

For now the workaround is to delete all conflicting clock configurations from the CPU component. You do not necessarily need to have only 1, there may be more than 1, as long as all of them can coexist with the components timings.

We know this is a limitation and you should be able to select the clock configurations you want. So this should be fixed with the next release of KSDK v1.2, available at the end of April.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
danielecortella
Contributor V

Thanks!

0 Kudos