Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot enable the flash configuration in KDS2.0 with PEx

mayawatanabe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I made my project from "File --> New --> Kinetis Design Studio Project" and selected FRDM-K64F board with PEx. I wanted to enable the Flash cofiguration field (Cpu : Common settings --> Flash cofiguration) but I wasn't able to do it.. If I changed the CPU type to another and backed to VLL, the flash configuration field becomes enable... Why the Flash config is disabled at first? Any other way to enable the flash config?

Best Regards,

Maya

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Maya,

After you change CPU type, do nothing , then change to MK64FN1M0VLL12 , the "Flash configuration field" can enable.

Have a great day,
Alice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

mayawatanabe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Alice,

Thank you for the reply. Is this a feature? or a bug (will fix in the future version)? I'm writting a training material and want to know that...

Best Regards,

Maya

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Maya,

According your question i have create a SR on CRM , have you received the email of freescale  ?

BR

Alice

0 Kudos

mayawatanabe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Alice,

Yes, I've received a SR email. Thank you for your support!

Best Regards,

Maya

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Maya,

Please check the attachment , this is hot fix .

Have a great day,

Alice

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Maya,

About this , i need ask Processor Expert team , and will tell you .ASAP when get the result.

BR

Alice

0 Kudos