Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View array/structures By FreeMaster?

Jump to solution
Vergil
Contributor I

Dear ALL:

I can not view ariables of Array or variables of Structure when I use it on DSP.

Did I forget to add something or I use it in a wrong way? And it can not generate Array or Structure in the file .map.

Could you help me with this problem?

Regards,

Vergil

Vergil_1-1694422977250.pngVergil_2-1694423013598.png

Vergil_0-1694422560648.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
MichalH
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

Please note that use of FreeMASTER with MCUs other than from NXP is prohibited by license terms. You have agreed to the terms when downloading and installing FreeMASTER.

FreeMASTER can only be used with systems based on NXP processing units. Others are not supported.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
MichalH
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

Hello, 

please describe what MCU and what C compiler are you using. 

Thank you,
Michal

0 Kudos
Vergil
Contributor I
HELLO
FreeMaster is uesed on DSP320F28377D and I am using the CCS to complier. 
One of SCI is used to connect PC and MCU by Free Master. 
Thank you,
Vergil
0 Kudos
MichalH
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

Please note that use of FreeMASTER with MCUs other than from NXP is prohibited by license terms. You have agreed to the terms when downloading and installing FreeMASTER.

FreeMASTER can only be used with systems based on NXP processing units. Others are not supported.

0 Kudos
Vergil
Contributor I
Well, I'm so sorry. In this case, in order to avoid the terms, I had to re-purchase NXP chips to learn how to use the MCU. In addition, can you tell me whether using NXP processing unit can avoid such problems?
0 Kudos
_S_M_B_
Contributor I

Hello, dear developer. Did you successfully used the FreeMaster on the C28x? I need some help because I can not use the correct map file.

0 Kudos
MichalH
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

Please read the solution post of this thread. 

Stop using FreeMASTER with other than NXP microcontrollers. 

0 Kudos
MichalH
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

Yes, by using systems based on NXP microcontroller devices, you will be able to use FreeMASTER without any licensing issues. Also the problem with arrays, structure members and other data type information retrieval is not affecting the NXP platforms.

Regards,
Michal

0 Kudos