cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMMCLIB and ARM toolchain

sacchi73
Contributor I

Hello,

I'd like to port the software provided with MCSPTE1AK144 eval board into Keil (ARM toolchain).

I'm stuck trying to link AMMCLIB. There is no specific version for ARM compiler (!!!!!!); I tried every image provided (iar, ghs, s32ds, mingw, vc_x64) but link fails.

Here the following errors I get:

ghs

.\Objects\Bldc.axf: Error: L6283E: Object AMCLIB_TrackObsrv_c.o contains illegal local reference to symbol .

iar

.\Objects\Bldc.axf: Error: L6242E: Cannot link object AMCLIB_TrackObsrv_c.o as its attributes are incompatible with the image attributes.

... wchart-16 clashes with wchart-32.

.\Objects\Bldc.axf: Error: L6242E: Cannot link object GDFLIB_FilterMA_c.o as its attributes are incompatible with the image attributes.

.\Objects\Bldc.axf: Error: L6242E: Cannot link object GFLIB_ControllerPIrAW_c.o as its attributes are incompatible with the image attributes.

.\Objects\Bldc.axf: Error: L6242E: Cannot link object GFLIB_IntegratorTR_c.o as its attributes are incompatible with the image attributes.

mingw

.\Objects\Bldc.axf: error: L6008U: Could not recognize the format of member AMCLIB_TrackObsrv_c.o from libS32K14x_AMMCLIB.a.

s32ds

.\Objects\Bldc.axf: Error: L6242E: Cannot link object AMCLIB_TrackObsrv_c.o as its attributes are incompatible with the image attributes.

.\Objects\Bldc.axf: Error: L6242E: Cannot link object GDFLIB_FilterMA_c.o as its attributes are incompatible with the image attributes.

.\Objects\Bldc.axf: Error: L6242E: Cannot link object GFLIB_ControllerPIrAW_c.o as its attributes are incompatible with the image attributes.

.\Objects\Bldc.axf: Error: L6242E: Cannot link object GFLIB_IntegratorTR_c.o as its attributes are incompatible with the image attributes.

vc_x64

.\Objects\Bldc.axf: error: L6024U: Library S32K14x_AMMCLIB.lib contains an invalid member name.

Is there a way to link the provided images with ARM compiler?

Thank you,

Lorenzo

0 Kudos
0 Replies