unable to connect mc56f8367 with PE Multilink universal debugger using codewarrior 11.1

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

unable to connect mc56f8367 with PE Multilink universal debugger using codewarrior 11.1

1,148件の閲覧回数
sasikumar_e
Contributor II

Hi

I m new to NXP i tried to debug a program in Mc56F8367 DSC using PE multilink universal debugger with the updated version of codewarrior 11.1, but my program stops with the following error kindly find the attachment, i have checked with the power supply of schematic and it is fine. whereas based on the PE multilink universal debugger schematic the 13 pin (JTAG DE) of jtag is connected to NC but i have connected it GPIOD1/CS3/CAN2_RX.

Thanks in advance

Sasikumar 

0 件の賞賛
返信
9 返答(返信)

990件の閲覧回数
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Sasi,

I attach the JTAG part circuit from the MC56F8367EVM, you can remove the parallel circuit, but the pin assignment of J3 connector should be the same. Regarding the /DE pin, I suggest you float it rather than connecting to a pin. Furthermore, you should use the pull up/down resistor for the JTAG pin signals as the screenshot.

Hope it can help you

BR

XiangJun Rong

pastedImage_1.png

0 件の賞賛
返信

990件の閲覧回数
sasikumar_e
Contributor II

Thanks xiangjun

The circuit connection provided is good yet we are getting the same error, and we tried to use flash program but unable to find .cfg file for the dsc could it be leading to error, since i can find a 56836x_flash.cfg in version 8.3 codewarrior using it provided no good result,

Secondary we tried to  check all the pins of emulator connected to the development board with power supply thus we found that 11, 10, & 14 pin provide 3.3v and other pins provide 0v.

Thanks & Regards

Sasikumar E

0 件の賞賛
返信

990件の閲覧回数
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Kumar,

I have tried to download/debug based on 56F8367EVM board and CW for mcu ver11, I can download code and debug with Multilink Universal device.

Pls see the screenshot:

BR

Xiangjun Rong

pastedImage_1.png

0 件の賞賛
返信

990件の閲覧回数
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Kumar,

Pls check the pin orientation, the RED wire of 14 pin flat cable is pin1. For the 14 pins JTAG connector, pls upside the target board to check the bottom of the pcb, the square pad of the 14 pin connector is pin 1, you should align the pin1 for the connector and the pin1 of the  END connector of the Multilink Universal device.

BR

Xiangjun Rong

0 件の賞賛
返信

990件の閲覧回数
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

This is the configuration of CW 11.

BR

Xiangjun Rong

pastedImage_1.png

0 件の賞賛
返信

990件の閲覧回数
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

On the JTAG signals, firstly, the RESET pin must has a pull-up resistor, the TDO pin should have a pull-up resistor.

BR

Xiangjun Rong

0 件の賞賛
返信

990件の閲覧回数
sasikumar_e
Contributor II

Thanks xiangjun

Could find only edit configuration,will try to pull up the TDO pin and Reset PIN, whereas we already tried to pull up the reset pin yet we could not solve the error and from some other forums we found the pull up resistor connected should be 47k; is it mandatory to connect 47k for pull up resistors

pastedImage_1.png

0 件の賞賛
返信

990件の閲覧回数
sasikumar_e
Contributor II

Thanks Xiangjun

We connected it correctly we have did all the basic checks with it yet we are not able to solve the error, could you provide the path for the sample program you have displayed

0 件の賞賛
返信

990件の閲覧回数
sasikumar_e
Contributor II

Thanks xiangjun 

we are not working on a evm it is a custom board and could you clarify the other above comments

kindly find the attached schematicMC56F8367_1.png 

0 件の賞賛
返信