I have a MC56F8257DSC please help me how to create new project & simple demo program to toggle GPIO bits of any port, should i use new project wizard or processor expert??

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a MC56F8257DSC please help me how to create new project & simple demo program to toggle GPIO bits of any port, should i use new project wizard or processor expert??

akshaykatkar
Contributor I

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

ankur_kala
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Akshay,

You can use Processor Expert to make a quick sample application. Use BitIO under Component Library--> CPU Internal Peripherals --> Port I/O. You can also use PE function Bit1_NegVal(); to negate the current value of port pin which effectively would keep it toggling.

0 Kudos

akshaykatkar
Contributor I

thank you. but a new problem i am facing is with debugger 56800e gdi protocol: an error occurred while trying to write memory and the debugger cannot write memory please help me to fix this problem please reply as soon as possible

0 Kudos

ankur_kala
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Akshay,

what is the hardware setup you are using. CW version,  Debugger, Board??

0 Kudos

akshaykatkar
Contributor I

did you get the solution

On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 11:23 AM, Akshaya Katkar

0 Kudos

ankur_kala
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Akshay,

I am trying to get hold of a 8257 TWR card. As soon as I have one, I will try and check.

0 Kudos

akshaykatkar
Contributor I

this is the error message i am getting

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 4:20 PM, Akshaya Katkar

0 Kudos

akshaykatkar
Contributor I

the image of board is attached it is TWR-MC56F8257...And works with OSBDM

connection.... Debugger board

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 4:40 PM, Ankur Kala

0 Kudos