cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DSC MC56F8037 LEARNNING

Jump to solution
fish7fish
Contributor I

正常通过 Add files 添加的C文件与包含中断服务程序的C文件在链接上有区别吗?在不使用processor export  的情况下,如何在工程中code菜单下添加event.c(用于编写中断服务程序的C文件)

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

If you would not like to use Processor Expert,  please create the new project by doing New -> DSP56800x EABI Stationery -> Your Board(56F8037) -> Simple C and Assembly.

The source file <MC56F803x_vector.asm> for ISR is already included in the project.

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

If you would not like to use Processor Expert,  please create the new project by doing New -> DSP56800x EABI Stationery -> Your Board(56F8037) -> Simple C and Assembly.

The source file <MC56F803x_vector.asm> for ISR is already included in the project.

Fiona Kuang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
fish7fish
Contributor I

hi Xin Kuang,

thanks for your reply.Due to my carelessness, I didn't notice the "F" profix before the ISR function name in the example, thus causing the program I writed hint: Link error. In searching for the answer and thinking what is the cause. I guess that there may be some diference between the C source file added in the project by the process of  "add files"  and the "event.c" source file created through processor expert when linking. But actually, their are the same. The difference is the ISR function created by processor expert in "event.c" or other C source files added to  "vector.c" automatically and the ISR function created by users in the C source file, which added to the project by the procees of "add files" should be added to "MC56F803x_vector.asm" manually. Don't familar with assembly, i don't why should add "F" profix before ISR function name.And for what?

0 Kudos
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello

Please see page 234 in this  doc:

http://www.freescale.com/files/soft_dev_tools/doc/user_guide/Targeting_56800E.pdf

Fiona Kuang

0 Kudos
fish7fish
Contributor I

thanks.

0 Kudos