Micron Technology: i.MX 8 Microprocessors Driving Automotive Applications with Micron Memory

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Micron Technology: i.MX 8 Microprocessors Driving Automotive Applications with Micron Memory

NXP offers a wide range of powerful microprocessors for the automotive and industrial markets. The memory selection of these systems can impact the performance, size, cost, power, reliability and longevity of your design. During this session we will discuss the new memories supported on the latest i.MX 8 Quad Max processor which is focused on automotive and industrial markets. For DRAM, this will include LPDDR4. For non-volatile memory, this will include Micron’s recently announced XccelaTM Octal SPI-NOR Flash and our newer e.MMC devices. These devices provide higher performance and are offered with automotive temperature and quality ratings. This session will provide designers with the information necessary to develop i.MX 8 systems for state-of-the-art automotive solutions.

Attachments
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎09-07-2017 08:20 AM
Updated by: