Processor Expert Bootloader JM128

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processor Expert Bootloader JM128

brauliochi_thin
Contributor I

Hi, I try to make a program for the bootloader on AN3748, but I got a lot of problems, anyone know a framewaork and example? also, is possible to make a bootloader with PE as in board badge JM128? and recognize like a mass storage?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

Hello,

please find attached two projects that show a bootloader and a test application within Processor Expert using the library described in AN3748. The PE_bootloader project PE_bootloader_AN3748.mcp re-uses example from AN3748. The PE_bootloader_AN3748_blink.mcp project is a test application for bootloader.

The PE_bootloader_AN3748 project conatins bootloader and simple application code that just starts blinking the LED at 1 Hz frequency in case that bootloader mode is not entered. After uploading a new program (the PE_bootloader_AN3561_blink project) and resetting the MCU, the LED on PTE2 starts blinking at 30 Hz frequency. For more details please see the readme.txt file enclosed in projects. You can simple extend bootloader and application projects with additional beans according to your requiremets.

Note:
There is possible to have the bootloader and the application integrated in one project. Separate programming of bootloader and application are not required in this case. Disadvantage of this solution is that generation of prm file by PE must be disabled and distributed binary code always contains bootloader.

best regards
Vojtech Filip
Processor Expert Support Team

0 Kudos

brauliochi_thin
Contributor I

Hi, thanks for the quick answer, when I try to compie the project PE_bootloader_AN3748.mcp, show me around 600 errors, the lines is the interrupts

__interrupt void Cpu_ivVaccerr(void);

and much more of this, what version of processor expert I need? the version I have is 6.3

0 Kudos

ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

Hello,

the project was intended for CW V6.3 and during  testing this project in CW V6.3 and I have not encountered any problem. Are you sure that you are using CW V6.3?

best regards
Vojtech Filip
Processor Expert Support Team

0 Kudos

brauliochi_thin
Contributor I

Thanks, I see that my version is 6.2, I already download this new version, could have both versions installed? or I have to uninstall the old one?

0 Kudos