cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie needs help with 52223EVB

PopsStack
Contributor I
Hi

I have posted a similar ? in the Dev Board site.

I have installed the CodeWarrior v6.3 IDE and have created the MyPrioj from Stationery. This is where I get lost. I have managed to drive the LED's (major milestone for a dummy like me). I am now trying to venture down the road of getting the switches to call the interrupt routines.

I see all sorts of files (.c and .s) and am not to sure where to start. Does one have to make specific calls to the mcf5.._init() function etc to get vector tables set up before actually being able to do anything. I see functions for the irq4 5 and 7 which make calls to the sw_handler functions but get stuck here.

Is there something simple that I am forgetting to do in the build/make process - my understanding of the use of Statioenry provided is to be able to get up and trucking with things like UART configuration etc very quickly.

Hope someone can point me in the right direction.

I am ultimately trying to get a USB stack going - will the USB stack code provided help and are there any major tricks required here. No point in reinvenitng a wheel!!

Regards

Nic
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

PopsStack
Contributor I
Hi

Sorry cannot help there - I have the 52223EVB and can hardly gget that thing running - might use it as a book end.
0 Kudos

sk7499
Contributor I
do you by chance know how to get inputs on the m52233
0 Kudos

Bartington
Contributor I
What type of Input? digital one? with interrupt support or not?

0 Kudos