cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BITIO with MCF5441X

juanluis_lopez
Contributor I

Hello everyone!

I'm having problems with the MCF5441X family of microcontrollers with some Processor expert libraries.

The high level components (BITIO, TIMERs, etc...) get an error called: "This component is not implemented in this version yet!" and I can't start programming with the Professor expert tool.

Can you help me? I attach a picture

0 Kudos
4 Replies

juanluis_lopez
Contributor I

Good morning, sir.

I explain: Any high level component of the processor expert is not compatible with the MCF54418. I need to use these libraries to control 2 external components: an AD9826 to convert video images and a sensor that works with clock signals. I am enclosing what I have on my project but I would like you to offer help as soon as possible.

Another issue is that I need libraries to control a NAND RAM memory and another DDR2 (MT29F2G08ABA and 

MT47H128M8CF-3 IT respectively).

Thank you very much.

pastedImage_2.png

0 Kudos

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Juan,

Please check my feedback at Case: 00242273. Thanks.

Have a great day,
Mike

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

juanluis_lopez
Contributor I

Ok mike, thanks for all

De: Hui_Ma

Enviado el: jueves, 28 de noviembre de 2019 7:54

Para: Juan Luis Lopez García

Asunto: Re: - Re: BITIO with MCF5441X

NXP Community <https://community.freescale.com/resources/statics/1000/35400-NXP-Community-Email-banner-600x75.jpg>

Re: BITIO with MCF5441X

reply from Hui_Ma<https://community.nxp.com/people/Hui_Ma?et=watches.email.thread> in ColdFire/68K Microcontrollers and Processors - View the full discussion<https://community.nxp.com/message/1238764?commentID=1238764&et=watches.email.thread#comment-1238764>

0 Kudos

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I am checking this issue with CodeWarior software team.

I will update when there with any feedback.

Thanks for the patience.

Have a great day,
Mike

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos