cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

generate etpu_set.h

jej13
Contributor II

Hello,

I'm developping an etpu application (UART) and I need to generate an etpu_set.h file.

I know that an etpu_set.h file ever exists on freescale but I want to generate my proper etpu_set.h file with my own etpu files.

I know that we must have an etpu compiler like Ashware or Byte craft but I don't know how to use them.

Moreover, can it be done manually with an instruction? I have seen the instruction #pragma write but I don't know how to use it.

Could you help me please? I don't khow to do.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

walt
Contributor II

The #pragma write statements are essentially a report generation system that can be used to export information about the eTPU code to the host CPU. It was developed by Byte Craft as a tool to enable a single make to create code for a CPU/eTPU.

The #pragma write has many other uses in the Byte Craft eTPU C compiler. It can be used to create metrics reports on resource usage and information on the eTPU functions used in eTPU code.

In the Freescale sets the interface files are generated automatically and the code that generates these are part of the source code in the sets. If you are developing your own variation on the standard eTPU functions and need help with

#pragma write usage contact support@bytecraft.com  they will be happy to answer specific questions on #pragma write statements.

0 Kudos