cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processor Expert for M5234BCC KIT

net11
Contributor III

Hi,

I am working with CodeWarrior 7.2 and using the M5234BCC KIT. I have to implement something very simple. I need to be able to send a packet from one board to the other and vice versa. The main intention is to be able to measure the round trip time. After I am able to do this, I intend to use the NSC PHYter that is present in the board to perform hardware timestamping. I fo not want to be doing driver level manipulations to work with the FEC etc. I also do not want to be using freely available stacks because I think I don' need TCP/ IP like functionality. I want to be able to use high level API like beans. I am curious if I can achieve this with processor expert/beans. Is processor expect available for this particular board ?

I have the standard edition of CW 7.2 provided to me through academic license. Does this version have bean support for the task mentioned above or does only the professional version have them?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

Hello,

requested derivative is not supported by Processor Expert and as far as know, currenlty there is no plan to support it in near future. Maybe it could help you to use CFinit tool, but it provides only inicialization code.

Download link is here: http://www.microapl.co.uk/CFInit/Download/cfinit.zip

Regarding to development suites - you can for example compare differencies between standart and professional sutite
for CW for CFV2-V4 on this page.

best regards
Vojtech Filip
Processor Expert Support Team

0 Kudos

net11
Contributor III

Thanks for the information !

0 Kudos