Can CCS use Windows stdio?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can CCS use Windows stdio?

deans
Contributor I

Is there a way to launch CCS from a Windows cmd shell so that stdio is used instead of creating a separate console window?

Thanks.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Dean Saridakis,

I assume that you use CodeWarrior for PA, you could lauch  CCS located in C:\Freescale\CW_PA_v10.5.1\PA\ccs\bin\ccs.exe from Windows cmd shell. If you enter "log v", the detailed low level communication information between CodeWarrior and the target board will be displayed.

If I misunderstood your purpose, please kindly explain more.

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

deans
Contributor I

Yes, CW for PA (on Windows). I was interested in driving stdio in/out of CCS for automation purposes. At the moment I'm only interested in standalone CCS, but automating CW could also be useful.

CCS launches a separate console window. I was thinking there might be an option for it to use stdio directly from the cmd shell. Or maybe I could start a wish shell w/ the CCS library somehow?

Thanks,

Dean

0 Kudos