write a code in Code Warrior software using C language such as "How to control the lights of led's with the help of pressing switches in HCS12 module"

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

write a code in Code Warrior software using C language such as "How to control the lights of led's with the help of pressing switches in HCS12 module"

alitariqbhatti
Contributor I

Hi,

I am Ali Tariq Bhatti.

In HCS12 module, we have four led's and two switches as you can see HCS12 module in attached file. My question is as:

(1)I have to write a code in Code Warrior software using C language such as "How to control the lights of led's with the help of pressing switches in HCS12 module"? Any one's help will be appreciated. I am waiting for your response.

Ali Tariq Bhatti

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

steph
Contributor I

hello Ali,

on your PC where you have installed CW :

in the repertory "program file -> frescale" you can find a repertory "example" where you have some example project and if i remenber well, there is an application for LED...

and don't forget to see the schematics of your evaluation board to know which I/O port is using for LED and switch.

S.Loret

0 Kudos

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ali,

I don't know the tool version you're using but on the last versions, Processor Expert feature was included.

Some words about it:

++++++++++++++++++++++

Processor Expert technology is a development system to create, configure, optimize, migrate, and deliver software components for Freescale silicon.

This technology is integrated into Freescale’s CodeWarrior products supporting S08/RS08, S12(X), Coldfire, Coldfire+, Kinetis, DSC 56800/E, and some Power Architecture processors.

Processor Expert technology makes it much easier for you to deal with the low level intricacies of a hardware platform in an optimal manner.

You do not have to accept generic one-size-fits-all drivers.

You design custom peripheral drivers ideally suited to your needs, without having to know everything about the hardware.

Additional components are available online at the Freescale Component Store.

++++++++++++++++++++++

CodeWarrior™ Development Studio for Freescale HCS12(X) v5.1 is the last version.

You can download an evaluation edition on our web site via the link:

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=CW-HCS12X

Lot of examples using Processor Expert are delivered under the installation.

You can access them via the project wizard and via the installation folder: \ProcessorExpert\Projects\Test projects

Regards

Pascal

0 Kudos

alitariqbhatti
Contributor I

Hi,

Thanks. I have the Processor Expert feature included in Code Warrior version. I could not find any help there by looking those examples.

using Processor Expert.

I have to write a code in Code Warrior software using C language such as "How to control the lights of led's with the help of pressing switches in HCS12 module"? . HCS12 module Image is in my first post. If I can find C code using code warrior or any links here based on my post, so that will be appreciated. I am waiting for your response or free scale engineers response too.

Ali Tariq Bhatti

0 Kudos

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ali,

You're using an Axiom board

https://www.axman.com/

Most of the time the board is delivered in a package containing:

- DVD for the CodeWarrior Installation,

- DVD associated to the board which contains examples associated to the board.

You could find more information on our web site too or Axiom web.

To do that you must check exactly the board version used.

Axiom delivered lot of boards.

Regards

Pascal

0 Kudos