cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software for Dragon12-Plus2 MC9S12DG256 Development Board

icyorange000
Contributor I

Hi

I am trying to find the correct software for Dragon12-Plus2 MC9S12DG256 Development Board (All-in-one, HCS12 Trainer). The EVBPLUS.com seems helpless. I wonder which software or version shall I use?? I did some research and it seems that the derivatives are not available any more for some reasons.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Cheng.

You can use CW5.1 to develop MC9S12DG256 board.

see attached video for how to download CW5.1

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

icyorange000
Contributor I

Hi Jennie

Thank you very much for you reply. I think the biggest problem we have is when opening that software, we can find the correct derivative (MC9S12DG256). Do you have any suggestions on that? thank you! 

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Cheng

Can you please double check you use CW5.1 or CW5.2?

CW5.2 doesn't support MC9S12DG256 but CW5.1 does.

Attached video is for how to find MC9S12DG256B in CW5.1. you can also use this for MC9S12DG256

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos