Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S12ZVL32 LIN Stack 4.5.4 NPF Generate Error

stevesun
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

One customer is using CW10.6 plus LIN Stack 4.5.4 for S12ZVL32 project, they have created LDF and NPF file in CW10.6.

The LDF and NPF files can pass validation but cannot generate NPF source code file. As you can see from 1.png, 2.png and 3.png attached.

145935_145935.png1.png

145936_145936.png2.png

145937_145937.png3.png

Also I tried to use NCFGui.jar to generate source code, there is a system error, as you can find in 4.png.

145938_145938.png4.png

Please also find the LDF and NPF file enclosed, could you help if there is any way we can resolve the system error. Thank you!

Regards,

Steve

Original Attachment has been moved to: LDF_unity.ldf.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: NPF_1.npf.zip

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

simonliu
Contributor II

I use LDF/NPF to config 2ch LIN by SCI0/SCI1 in ZVL32. I need config 2ch LIN with slave mode. But after generate the lin.h/lin.c,I found the mode in lin.h is master(#define LIN_MODE   _MASTER_MODE_ )。 And the mode is slave(#define LIN_MODE   _SLAVE_MODE_) when I config 1ch LIN.

See the attachment for details of the configuration picture.

The LIN.c have same variable and prompt error during  compile.

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_3.png

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Per feedback from developer, this issue was solved already and sent answer from Dat to you directly.

I will post it here in case other customers have same problem thus they will know how to solve it.

"

In the ldf file, on line 316 in Node_attributes section:

configurable_frames {

DDAPWL_01;

BCM_01;

PDAPWL_01;

RLAPWL_01;

RRAPWL_01;

}

According to LIN Specifications, in this section, users should list all configurable frames including unconditional frames, event trigger frames and sporadic frames.

Here our customer missed one unconditional frame: BCM_01;

This caused an exception in the tool.

We will add this case to validation in the upcoming release of LIN Stack v4_5_7 in May 2016.

By the way, in the Schedule_tables definition, currently the NCF tool always generate a fe_GOTO_SLEEP_SCHEDULE for master node, so it is not needed to define a sleep schedule table.

"

Per answer in email, this issue will be fixed in the upcoming release of LIN Stack v4_5_7 in May 2016.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

stevesun
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jennie,

Thanks for your kind reply.

Regards,

Steve

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You are welcome!

Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I have reproduced this issue. Will escalate the related team for this issue.

I will let you know if I get any update on it.

Thanks!

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

0 Kudos

zefrem
Contributor I

Hello,

I have pretty much the same problem with the generator:

TroubleLinGenerator.png

Is there any way to get more information?

Thank you,

Regards, Friedrich

0 Kudos