How to auto generate code using vector tools during compilation via Code Warrior

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to auto generate code using vector tools during compilation via Code Warrior

krishnakarthik6
Contributor II

Hi NXP,

Currently I am working on Battery Management Project and am using MM9Z1638 controller CodeWarrior 10.6 as  IDE. Currently we use vector tool Geny to generate the LIN stack. So please let me know if there is a possibility of generating the code (stack) and getting compiled (Code warrior 10.6) when I change the configuration in the Geny and build the project. 

Thanks & regards,

Krishna Karthik

0 Kudos
4 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Krishna,

From my understanding, you want to use GENy tool generate code, and use these code under CW10.6. correct?

GENy is product of vector Vector: Software + Services for Automotive Engineering 

actually we don't have much experience on it.

I may suggest you contact Vector Vector: Software + Services for Automotive Engineering  to query if GENy generated code can support NXP CodeWarrior.

if don't directly support, user has to modify it self. Because as we know, we don't have tool to do this conversion.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

krishnakarthik6
Contributor II

Hello Zhang,

I am able to generate the code using Geny and path for generated files is pointed to the project directory. I am able to build the project successfully after generation. But currently I am doing this process manually, so my question is there a way we can automate the files generation process while building ?

0 Kudos

sakthivelkuland
Contributor III

Hi,

I am also looking for the same Geny Generation process for S32K144 MCU Family with S32 Design Studio.

I want to generate CAN Stack using GENy Configuration Tool. 

Please let me know how you have done the process Successfully?

share if any guideline documents you have.

Thanks,

Sakthivel K

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Krishna,

Unfortunately, we don't have an automated tool that can do this conversion.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos