显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Codewarrior Project example for MC9S08QE32

1,142 次查看
gpd
Contributor I

Hi,

I'm tring to develope a simple project for the MC9S08QE32 chip (mounted on a XBEE module).

I've downloaded CodeWarrior direcly from Digi site, but If I generate the project with wizard the Codewarrior doesn't generate any default code.

Also, the Processor Expert doesn't work.

Does The last Codewarrio version has any tutorial?

May you let me download an already written project for this chip?

Thank you.

标签 (1)
标记 (2)
0 项奖励
3 回复数

799 次查看
gpd
Contributor I

Hi Zhang Jun,

thank you for your reply.

My Codewarrior version is 10.2 (downloaded directly from Digi site).

I've started my first project, but I can't use Processor Expert. Is this feature available only in paid version?

Screenshot 2015-07-15 09.43.30.png

In a tutorial on youtube I see that with processor expert I can easly generate the needed code to manage IO, Interrupt, and ADC.

Is really important to me to solve this task.

0 项奖励

799 次查看
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

CW10.2 is too old.

I may suggest you use CW10.6.4 that can support MC9S08QE128 well. here is the download link:

CodeWarrior for Microcontrollers-Eclipse IDE|Freescale

please follow attached video for how to create a pe project under CW10.6.4.

can this help you?

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励

799 次查看
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hi

which CW version do you work with?

I suggest you use CW10.6.4 which can be downloaded from this url

CodeWarrior for Microcontrollers-Eclipse IDE|Freescale

please make sure you have admin right during install CW.

if you still have problem with it, please send me your problem screenshot., and also mention how to reproduce your problem step by step, thanks!

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 项奖励