您的意思是: 
已解决

CW10 - Device initialisation errors MC9S08AC32CFU device

跳至解决方案
1,063 次查看
Jep
Contributor I

Hello

Hope someone can shed light on a problem I have here.

Some info first .. Windows7 CW10 special version with all updates applied.

I have found a problem in processor expert. I use the MC9S08AC32CFU device and PE or Device initialisation is incorrectly setting the baud rate in the SCI. It also doesnt offer me adjustment of the Clock divider (and so the Internal bus clock ) in the CPU section either.

I ran around in circles for a time trying to succesfully send a serial data stream to a new hardware design. I ended up running debug and found the data received was incorrect, classic case of baud rate error. Checked and rechecked .. all seemed ok in PE SCI setup. So to prove something was not right I setup the MC9S08AC32CFU device in CW5.9 and just cut and paste the CPU and SCI sections into the MCUinit in CW10.... BINGO all working perfect.

I also noticed that the CPU section is setting the CPU clock speed .. VERY SLOW ...by default . I cant adjust it as I have outlined above.

CW5.9 and its PE allows adjustment of the CPU clock divider and so the internal bus clock freq.

Thanks in advance for anyone interested to help.

Jeff

标签 (1)
标记 (2)
0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
628 次查看
ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

Hello,

It seems that your problem is related to the missing setting of FLL clock in CPU component. To avoid the problem please use CW V10.1 where it has been already fixed.

In case your problem persist I would need a simple example project to roproduce it.

best regards
Vojtech Filip
Processor Expert Support Team

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
2 回复数
629 次查看
ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

Hello,

It seems that your problem is related to the missing setting of FLL clock in CPU component. To avoid the problem please use CW V10.1 where it has been already fixed.

In case your problem persist I would need a simple example project to roproduce it.

best regards
Vojtech Filip
Processor Expert Support Team

0 项奖励
回复
628 次查看
Jep
Contributor I

Thank you.

I wonder why when I check for updates .. it didnt tell me there was a new release of CW10.

Anyway ... Im sure this will sort it.

Once again, thanks for the help

0 项奖励
回复