cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

support for BDM parallel port

vihaanred
Contributor III

Hi,

i am using codewarrior 5.1 for s12x. Operating system is Windows 7 and 64bit. i am running the hiwave.exe file to flash and debug the code and the flash tool is BDM multilink parallel port debugger from PandE micro. But when i am running the debugger from the ide i get the following error.

Error 126 while loading library : C:\Program Files (x86)\Freescale\CWS12v5.1\Prog\PEOSBDMV1.DLL

Error 126 while loading library : PEOSBDMV1.DLL

Unable to load OSBDMDRIVER : PEOSBDMV1.DLL

Can someone please help me to resolve this issue. i posted the same query in P and E micro they are saying there is no supported drivers for parallel port BDM for windows 7 and 64 bit as it is obsolete and need to switch to USB, It will take some time for me to switch to USB. Meanwhile can someone please help me on this. Can i run my virtual xp in windows 7 64. please please help me.

Thanks and regards,

vihaan

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi vihaan.

P&E BDM parallel port is P&E product but not Freescale's. I ever got feedback from P&E for this tool :

"

I'm afraid our software and hardware does not support parallel port debugging

on any platform after Windows XP.

We don't officially support using a VM, but you can try it. It has been known

to work for other issues, so it may work in this case as well.

"

Hope this information can make sense to you.

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

vihaanred
Contributor III

Thank you very much for your response. i will try out VM, but i dont know if it will be successful.

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

you are welcome!

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos