question about CW10.6  and MCF51MM

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question about CW10.6  and MCF51MM

ilsonnakamoto
Contributor II

Hi ! I'm starting with CW10.6, trying to migrate from HS08MM to MCF51MM. With the Cyclone connected and running the debug , my application runs properly. But, when I try to run alone, it seems to be halted. Does somebody know anything about this?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
2 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hello llson,

I couldn't reproduce your problem.

when collecting Cyclone, Cyclone will trim MCU internal clock. while in MCU standalone running mode, MCU can only trim itself. please pay attention to this point.

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ilsonnakamoto
Contributor II

Thanks mr Zhang. I discovered that if I power up my application whit the BKGD pin low , put it to high and then resetting ( RESET pin to low), the program runs properly. I think there is some problem related with the the BACKGROUND MODE ( the ptb1/blms is opened and the SOPT1_BLMSS =0). If you have some idea, write me.

Best regards.

Ilson

0 Kudos