cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems with list.h

kpanchamia
Contributor I

Hello All, thanks for reading.

I am porting an existing coldfire CW7.1 project to Kinetis CW10.5.

Its a big project with a lot of C & C++ files. Option of forced C++ compilation is selected.

Havent been able to build the project still. I am getting around 490 odd errors in the subfiles included from list.h, viz. algorithm, memory, etc

11541_11541.jpgErrors.jpg

list.h has been included from multiple locations. If that one instant, say from manage.h is commented, the code compiles just fine with some strange warnings though ( can discuss later).

Seems strange. Any pointers as to what could be the problem?

Will I have to recompile EWL_C++ libraries?

Please let me know if any more info is required.

Thanks

Edit :

One particular instance of error :

Undefined Identifier 'size_t' in file C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.5\MCU\ARM_EABI_Support\ewl\EWL_C++\include\ewl_utility:311

included from

C:\Freescale\CW MCUv10.5\MCU\ARM_EABI_Support\ewl\EWL_C++\include\list:121 included from....<so on>

It should work since its a standard library. I think there may be an incorrect library selection problem or such. Please advise.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Rick_Li
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

it looks like the problem is caused by wrong path settings.

could you please check if the library is properly included and all paths for header files are listed.

please right click the project name and then "Properties", then "C/C++ General"->"Path and Symbols" to check the paths settings.

and go "C/C++ Build" ->"Settings", "coldFire Linker"->"Input" to check if library path and library included.

0 Kudos

Wlodek_D_
Senior Contributor II

Hello,

Thank you for your post, however please consider moving it to the right community place (e.g. CodeWarrior Development Tools ) to get it visible for active members.

For details please see general advice Where to post a Discussion?

Thank you for using Freescale Community.

0 Kudos