fopen()

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fopen()

sachusanal
Contributor III

Im not able to use the function fopen in my bareboard project. Im using Codewarrior 10.6 version. Do i need to add any macros or is there any settings to be made to enable fopen() ?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hi Sanal

what chip do you work with?

do you use RTOS for example MQX?

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

sachusanal
Contributor III

Hi Zhang Jun,

Thanks for your support.

We are using MK20DX256VLL7 and not using any RTOS.

Regards,

Sachu

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hi Sachu,

IO function such as fopen can not work in bare metal  project.

You may want to look into RTOS solutions that may provide some sort of file I/O support. for example, MQX.
http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=MQX

does this make sense?

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

sachusanal
Contributor III

Dear Zhang Jun,

Thank you, i shall proceed with the same.

Regards,

Sachu

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

you are welcome!

If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

Have a great day,

Zhang Jun

0 Kudos