error: invalid command name 'radix'

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error: invalid command name 'radix'

haroldvogel
Contributor II

Just today I have started to receive the following dialog box when loading code on the board.

164961_164961.pngpastedImage_1.png

I hope that some one will tell me how to fix this problem and what is causing this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

ptcaos
Contributor III

Hello,

For weeks, I'm getting this error

error_CW_new.jpg

My system runs CodeWarrior 11.1. I'm using FRDM-KL25Z, with chip "Cortex M0+", debugging with openSDA.

Could you help me?

Thanks.

0 Kudos

haroldvogel
Contributor II

MKL36Z256VLL4

Version 10.6

Multilink Universal

Sorry about the delay.

John V.

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi John.

I use the same toolchain as yours but I can't reproduce your problem. Can you please perform below test:

1. test if this problem is a common issue for all project or for a specific project: create a new project with wizard, does this new problem have error as you described?

if this problem is only for one specific project, please send this project to me, I will check it directly from my side.

2. to test if this problem is associated with a specific workspace: create a new workspace folder, test if the problem persists?

if both 1, and 2 can not get rid of the error, I suggest you use install CW10.7 and try project with CW10.7 instead.  CW10.7 is our latest CW version that fixes many defects of 10.6. here is CW10.7 download:

CodeWarrior for Microcontrollers-Eclipse IDE|NXP 

Can CW10.7 solve your problem?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

haroldvogel
Contributor II

Hello Jennie,

The problem is one that comes and goes. It will appear and cause me some problems for a period of time and then go away and not appear again for some time.

If I get the time from the project that I am on I will run your tests. Currently the problem has gone away.

John

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

OK! thanks.

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

to solve your problem, we need to know:

1. what chip do you work with?

2. what's your CW version?

3. what debug interface do you work with?

thanks!
Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos