did CodeWarrior 10.6 can create Components Library ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jump to solution
neil_lin
Contributor I

how can I create processor components library ?
I want to use the Software simulation for MCU , thx for answer.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Neil,

yes, you can create your own Components with Component Development Environment (CDE).

CDE is an Eclipse plug-in tool that provides a graphical interface to create, edit, and package embedded components. It can generate initialization code, fully operational drivers or package a software algorithm.

You can create new components using the Component Development Environment. You only need to determine Properties, Methods, and Events and make the implementation of methods and events.

for its usage, please see these two documents under {your CW10.6 install}\MCU\Help\PDF

- CDE_userguide.pdf

- CDE_RTOS_User_Guide.pdf

Hope this helps!

===================================================

this answer is for you. if it helps, please click on "correct answer" button. thanks!

Best Regards,

ZhangJun

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Neil,

yes, you can create your own Components with Component Development Environment (CDE).

CDE is an Eclipse plug-in tool that provides a graphical interface to create, edit, and package embedded components. It can generate initialization code, fully operational drivers or package a software algorithm.

You can create new components using the Component Development Environment. You only need to determine Properties, Methods, and Events and make the implementation of methods and events.

for its usage, please see these two documents under {your CW10.6 install}\MCU\Help\PDF

- CDE_userguide.pdf

- CDE_RTOS_User_Guide.pdf

Hope this helps!

===================================================

this answer is for you. if it helps, please click on "correct answer" button. thanks!

Best Regards,

ZhangJun

0 Kudos
Wlodek_D_
Senior Contributor II

Hello,

Thank you for your post, however please consider moving it to the right community place (e.g. CodeWarrior Development Tools ) to get it visible for active members.

For details please see general advice Where to post a Discussion?

Thank you for using Freescale Community. 

0 Kudos
neil_lin
Contributor I

hi , Wlodek_D
thank you for your suggestion , I had move my discussion to the Codewarrior Development Tools community place .
Neil

0 Kudos