codewarrior can not flash uboot to the board

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

codewarrior can not flash uboot to the board

hxmh
Contributor I

Hello, i am now meet a problem when i use the codewarrior tap to flash uboot to the p1010 board.The codewarrior tap is newly buyed,the chip i used is p1010,the codewarrior software version is 10.4,i am not sure it is the software problem.When i download it ,the software shows "Resources unavailable".can you help me to solve the problem?thank you very much!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello hxm h,

Please check whether the license is valid.

Please capture CCS log in CodeWarrior IDE, and attach CCS log here.

First please create a bare board project following CodeWarrior new project wizards.

Before connect to the target, please enable CCS log from "Run->Debug Configurations-><project>-core0_RAM_<processor>-Connect(Download)->Edit...->Advanced->Advanced CCS setting->Enable logging", and connect to the target from "Run->Debug Configurations-><project>-core0_RAM_<processor>-Connect(Download)->Debug”, the CCS log will be printed in the console panel in CodeWarrior IDE.

Note:

Please open the console panel from Window->Show View->Console, and if nothing displayed, please choose the correct session on the right top icon in the panel.

If the CCS log in the console is truncated, please enlarge the console buffer from Window->Preferences->Run/Debug->Console->uncheck "Limit console output".

Have a great day,
Yiping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

hxmh
Contributor I

Hello,YiPing Wang:

Thank you for your answer.But the question is still not be solved.The codewarrior I am now using is version 10.5 evaluation,the license is valid.The pics below show the configuration and ccs logs.Can you help me to resolve the problem? Thank you very much!

Wish you a good day,

Hxm

0 Kudos

addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Make sure you select the correct tap type in Debug Configuration -> Connection type.

Adrian

0 Kudos

hxmh
Contributor I

Hello,thank you for your answer.But the question is still not be solved.The codewarrior i am now using is version 10.5 evaluation,the license is valid.The pics below show the configuration and ccs logs.Can you help me to resolve the problem? Thank you very much.2.JPG

4.JPG5.JPG6.JPG3.JPG1.JPG

0 Kudos

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello hxm h,

In the connection panel, please don't select "CCS 可执行文件“,you are specifying a simulator path to CodeWarrior CCS, that's incorrect, please keep it empty. 

Have a great day,
Yiping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

hxmh
Contributor I

Hello,Yiping,

I have done the procedure you have told me to do,but the problem is still.The pics show the codewarrior i am using and the errors i am meeting.The goal I want to get is flashing uboot to P1010,can you tell me all the procedures that i need flow ? Thank you!

0 Kudos