cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use problem of codewarrior10.7

minminzhengzhen
Contributor I

Everyone

I am using the demo which is given by the NXP on the codewarrior10.7. But, when I create file(include .c and .h), I just put them on the same one file,or Main() program can't find other .c and .h file which is put other file.So I just put other .c, .h file wiht the main.c on the same file. 1.png

This is probably random. I don't know how to set the directory of diffrent .c and .h so that they can use from each other.

0 Kudos
5 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

From your screenshot, there is an arrow on your project_CAN2 folder, this means it is a linked folder but not a folder existing  in your project folder.

How to create a linked folder in your CW project window: drag the folder directly under your project window under CW IDE, it will pop up dialog like this

pastedImage_1.png

select the second item. Only the files and folders dragged in are added as linked resource. 

this will create a linked folder.

to add a file inside this linked folder: you just need add the file inside this folder in windows file explore.

then go back to CW IDE, close the project and reopen it, we will see the file is added to folder automatically.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

minminzhengzhen
Contributor I

OK,thanks

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Welcome.

Jennie Zhang

0 Kudos

minminzhengzhen
Contributor I

hello,

In the chip "MK60FN1M0VLQ12", how many buffers the CAN module is? The datasheet don't tell.

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Minmin,

Your following question is more a MCU question but not CW. To categorize different discussion subject, I would suggest you post this question to Kinetis space.

Kinetis Microcontrollers 

Thanks for your understanding and support.

Best Regards,

Jennie Zhang

0 Kudos