cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Running bare board project for RAM

utkarsh
Contributor I

Hi All 

I am running code warrior bare board project for sram ,rom & ram for T1042 proecssor .

In SRAM & ROM its working fine. But when I am running in RAM its behaving differently. 

On investigating the issue not able to write ono the memory , looks like program counter is pointing to some other address . 

Snapshots attached with respect to the error.. 

Thanks 

0 Kudos
3 Replies

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You need to customize DDR controller configuration parameters according to the DDR on your custom board.

You need to use QCVS tool to calculate the initial DDR controller configuration parameters, then use DDRv tool to connect to the target board to do validation and optimization to get the final DDR controller configuration parameters.

Please refer to https://www.nxp.com.cn/docs/en/user-guide/QCVS_DDR_User_Guide.pdf

If there is SPD on your custom board, please use reading from SPD to generate QCVS DDR project.

If no SPD, please create QCVS DDR project with the default configuration, then modify the properties according to your DDR datasheet.

0 Kudos

utkarsh
Contributor I

While running DDR memory controller configuration,                                               

In component inspector ->import -> input file, which ever file we are inserting error is encountered.

Snapshot attached. 

0 Kudos

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please export the DDR configuration file first, then use this format to import the file.

0 Kudos