cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FXTH870502DT1 programming

sushilnikam
Contributor III

Hello all,

currently Im working on the FXTH870502DT1, as Im new in this freescale platform Im facing problem while doing simple programs. I have downloaded the software stack from freescale website and trying to program it in the FXTH870502DT1, but not able to do that. Please kindly help me. If there is any document which will tell about programming and debugging steps then please share it.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
25 Replies

sushilnikam
Contributor III

If you are having any working code then please kindly share it. so that I will test it on hardware

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

there is freescale official demo code in this url

FXTH87|Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor|Freescale

I create a new project from scratch, please try if you can well connecting with attached project.

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

sushilnikam
Contributor III

have you tested it on hardware?? I am facing problem while debugging. When it goes to the function related to the TPMS application it not able to access the TPMS internal stack which start from location 'E000' . Is it related to hardware??

0 Kudos

sushilnikam
Contributor III

Probably internal firmware gets erased while programming. If you are having image of FXTH870502 then please kindly share. If you know how to make image file of internal software then please kindly share it.

0 Kudos

sushilnikam
Contributor III

Hi. solve that problem. Will you please tell me the part no of the dongle which is used in the official video of TPMS.

0 Kudos