FAILURE: Unexpected status of script: Drivers\Common\DeclareISR.prg, please contact Freescale support

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAILURE: Unexpected status of script: Drivers\Common\DeclareISR.prg, please contact Freescale support

lucas_zhou
Contributor I

Hi all,

I meet some errors like this:

DescriptionResourcePathLocationType
Generator: FAILURE: Unexpected status of script: Drivers\Common\DeclareISR.prg, please contact Freescale support.testCpuProcessor Expert Problem

I want to know how to solve it .Is it the bug of the PE. How can I fix it?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Lucas,

Yes, I would say this is a bug. Can you share your settings/project so the engineers could look at it?

Thanks,

Erich

0 Kudos

lucas_zhou
Contributor I

Hi Erich,

the attachment is the project using the KDS IDE tools.

when I install the PE at the first time,the IDE run well and don't have the strange error. I also install the other version just like PE 10.3,PE10.4 and KDS, the error also happens.

So I check the path:Drivers\Common,I can't find the DeclareISR.prg.I don't know the reason.

Please help to check it.

Thanks!!

0 Kudos

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Thanks for your example. I tried it with my KDS v1.1.1, and don't see your problem?

So I guess that maybe it is something with your installation (and not with the project).

As another thought: can you check if you have all the updates (menu Help > Install new software) installed from the KDS update site?

pastedImage_0.png

Erich

0 Kudos

lucas_zhou
Contributor I

Hi Erich,

I find the mistake.the main reason is that the cache for PE located here:C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Processor Expert on my computer.The file DeclareISR.prg as a copy at the cache directory.Maybe I had install other PE software(like CW)and it will also create the DeclareISR.prg file in the cache.So it make this error happen.Now I delete the cache directory and the project will work well.

Thanks!!

0 Kudos