Does anyone have the board layout for the USB Multilink Universal?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone have the board layout for the USB Multilink Universal?

alissaj558
Contributor I

I am looking for a labeled diagram of the USB Multilink Universal. I was able to find the port diagrams online, but I would like to know the pad and crystal labels.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

johnny_pe
Contributor III

Greetings Alissa,

The schematic and PCB layout, if that is what you are inquiring about, for the USB Multilink Universal are proprietary information and cannot be downloaded.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish? What microcontroller are you trying to program/debug? We may have some suggestions for you.

Regards,
Johnny

P&E Microcomputer Systems

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Alissa,

USB Multilink Universal is P&E product, I suggest you contact P&E Microcomputer Systems for it.

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Alissa,

USB Multilink Universal is P&E business. I don't think the schematic and layout  can be opened. you can contact P&E Microcomputer Systems  for the related product.

we have open source tools. what chip do you work with? maybe i can recommend.

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos