Codewarrior debugging, SOPT1 register problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Codewarrior debugging, SOPT1 register problem

gregspinetti
Contributor I

Hello guys. I'm actually working in Codewarrior v10.6 with a Micro DEMOQE128, and I'm trying to make the drivers of a motor work with the PWM of the micro. The code seems to be quite simple because it only tries to make the drivers work based on a lecture for a proximity sensor, which it's read it with the Mic ADC Converter. At the beginning, it was working fine, but  now as sudden as I run the program on the Mic while debugging, I got a problem with the SOPT1 register of the Mic (It stops like it was a breakpoint or some stuff like that), so it is really driving me crazy, because my code it's really short and I've never modified or even open the CPU registers. 
Thanks so much in advance, really

0 Kudos
1 Reply

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Greg.

Your attachment includes part of the source code but not project, so I can't test it.

You mentioned you experienced debugging problem with SOPT1  register.

One possible reason is that SOPT1 register includes STOPE bit which is to enable stop mode. while stop mode is enabled, we can not debug code normally.

Please check this point.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos