cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CodeWarrior dongle-based license problems under Windows 10

herbertlenz
Contributor II

I have this type of license running  under  Windos 7  without any problems:

A dongle-based license is a special type of node-locked license, in which the license is locked to the FlexID of a USB licensing dongle. This license permits a customer to install the development tools on any machine and the tools will operate only when the dongle is physically attached to the machine. Customers who use this license type want more flexibility than with a Node-Locked license, but still want their development team to be able to develop without being connected to the network.

Risks to this license are the loss of the Dongle (small USB connected device), which requires a customer to repurchase a new dongle. The flexibility for sharing is more limited than with Floating licenses, but more flexible than Node-Locked licenses.

AND NOW  under  Windows 10  I have got this message by the IDE:

" This is the last day of the current license.

You must register your product to receive your permament license keys. If You have a registration card

with your product, please register by pressing the 'Register Now' button below; otherwise, you can

continue to use CodeWarrior Development Studio until it expires by pressing the 'Register Later' button.

Contact license@freescale.com if you have any questions.

'Register Later'           'Register Now'           'Buy Now'  "

Please, can You explain me, how I must do that this merssage fails to appear imside the IDE

0 Kudos
0 Replies