cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code Warrior 5.9 - Flash Programmer

maryo
Contributor I

Hi

I am using CW for Power Architecture(TM) V8.8  on the mpc8309Som, with an evaluation licence.

When I try to use the Falsh Programmer, it fails and says that the CW Flash programmer requires a license.

CW flash loader requires a licence.JPG

My Question:

Are the evaluation licenses not including the license for flash loader?

Best regards

0 Kudos
2 Replies

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Marius Nteguem Youbi,

Please check whether there is valid license.dat file in the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Freescale\CodeWarrior PA V8.8.

If no, please login www.nxp.com, please click MY ACCOUNT->Software Licensing and Support->NXP Software->CodeWarrior Development Tool - Evaluation Software->CodeWarrior DS for Power Architecture, Professional Edition (Windows Hosted) WIN Evaluation / Updates, at the Product Download page, please click License Keys to download the Evaluation license file.

In addition, please refer to the attached ppt for flash programming in CodeWarrior 8.8.

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

rakesh2
Contributor I

Hello,

I have used your steps to download license.bat.

But still after using this I am getting same error. Flash programmer is still not working.

I have placed the file into C:\Program Files\Freescale\CodeWarrior for MobileGT V9.2\

Please help.

Thanks,

Rakesh