cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CW Net Apps installation fails

Jump to solution
rodneymclendon
Contributor I

CW Networked Applications installation fails attempting to download apps (via Inetc plug-in) indicating that the internet connection (to www.freescale.com) seems to be not permitted or dropped out.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Ok, then you don't have to use CW4NET. From the list above you can select CodeWarrior for Power Architecture.

Adrian

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
rodneymclendon
Contributor I

We are using PA.

0 Kudos
addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Ok, then you don't have to use CW4NET. From the list above you can select CodeWarrior for Power Architecture.

Adrian

0 Kudos
addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

What processor you want to use: PA, Starcore, ARMv7, ARMv8?

Adrian

0 Kudos
rodneymclendon
Contributor I

Also, this is the site I'm taken too once I click on the 'START_HERE.html' on the USB drive:

CW_Product_Info_2.JPG

0 Kudos
rodneymclendon
Contributor I

I don't see that version.  Remember, this file comes from the USB drive we recently received.  Here's is the list of apps available from the online site:

CW_Product_Info.JPG

0 Kudos
rodneymclendon
Contributor I

I was installing from the USB drive we received in the package with the TAP from NXP.  The file used to install with is CW_CW4NET_v2015.08_Win_b150806_Setup.exe.  I believe this is the same file obtained from the NXP website.  The screenshot is:

CW_NetApp_Install_8a.JPG

Where do I find the chip part number?

Regards,

Rodney

0 Kudos
addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

That version of CW is very old. Please take the latest available version witch is CW4NET 2016.01 from www.nxp.com/cw4net

To update this version with the latest updates, after installation, go to Help > Install New Software and choose ARMv8 Eclipse Update Site - http://freescale.com/lgfiles/updates/Eclipse/11.2.0/com.freescale.armv8_win as update site.

Adrian

0 Kudos
addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please let me know the update site used for updates.

Adrian

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

to solve your problem, we need to know

1. your CW version?

Start the IDE and click on Help | About CodeWarrior Development Studio. Send me the version and build id.

2. your chip part number?

3. problem screenshot.

Thanks!

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos