Autosar MCAL CW Compiler

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autosar MCAL CW Compiler

yunuskaramavus
Contributor I

Dear Engineers. We are automotive electronic company. Our customers want Autosar and E2E (End to End). Because of this request we want to upgrade our microcontroller as MPC574xG. But our team leader want to compile before the purchase the devkit and ucontroller. We have problem with compiling. We cannot purchase at the begining GHS, DIAB. But when I look in to the make file and launch.bat I can able to compile with CodeWarrior. Then I try to compile with -cw command the compiler give error "make/cw/build_cfg.mak". I look in to example project "MPC574XG_MCAL4_0_RTM_1_0_5_Sample_Application" there is no config file for CW compiler. Can you help us the compile the example project without any payment. 

Best Regards. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Emre_Bztp
Contributor II

Hello,

Any update about this issue ? I need to compile "MPC5777C_MCAL4_0_RTM_1_0_1_Sample_Application" with CW.

0 Kudos

mehmet_karadeni
Contributor II

Hi,

I have a similar problem. How can we see that ticket(00200677) answer?

Regards.

0 Kudos

yunuskaramavus
Contributor I

Thanks Martin. 

I created ticket for my problem. My ticket number : 00200677

Best Regards.

0 Kudos

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

could you please submit new question for NXP support? I will escalate your question to appropriate team.

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-329745?sr=search&searchId=efde926c-ad95-4792-91ff-e11500877257&se... 

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos