Wanted: Latest version of CodeWarrior for Mac

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wanted: Latest version of CodeWarrior for Mac

mrael2
Contributor I
I'd like to buy the latest version of CodeWarrior for Mac. Anybody know where new copies might still be available? I'd also consider used copies as long as those copies are fully functional with no license issues. You can reply directly to me if you like (rael at flowstate dot org).
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Konq
Contributor I
I'd like to buy the latest version of CodeWarrior for Mac as well. My project very much needs to create CFM shared libraries for OS X. You can also reply directly to me if you like (jim at frontierengineering dot com). I searched Ebay and nothing.

Thanks for any help.
0 Kudos

UK_CF_FAE
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Quote from www.codewarrior.com, CodeWarrior products, MAC

As of May 1, 2006, Freescale's Developer Technology Organization (Formerly Metrowerks) will no longer sell CodeWarrior Development Studio for Mac OS v10. The organization will support the product on CodeWarrior Forums until December 31, 2006.

Freescale's Developer Technology Organization's PowerPC® development tools support development for the Mac-mini and other Apple systems that use Freescale silicon. The decision to cease sale of CodeWarrior for Macintosh products supports Freescale's Developer Technology Organization's direction -- to make it easy to evaluate, optimize, integrate and deploy Freescale silicon.

Freescale's Developer Technology Organization is the number one supplier of embedded software tool solutions (VDC, July 2005) and it will continue to create, license and sell world class CodeWarrior development technologies for Freescale silicon.

Anything on eBay??

0 Kudos

Lipicky
Contributor I
I know that you no longer supply nor support CodeWarrior for the Macintosh OS X platorm, however I have several development projects that are dependant upon CodeWarrior and have downloaded CodeWarrior v10 a little over a year or so ago (and paid for it). CodeWarrior is installed, but I never actually ran it (supplied a serial number and/or registered it). When I double click on the IDE it says it is a trial version, supply serial numbers, etc.

The serial numbers I have are:
###EDITED OUT BY MODERATOR###

Questions:
1) Before I run CodeWarrior v10 (Macintosh OS X v10.4.9) and go through the menu driven process of first start up, is there anything I need to do? Or provided I follow instructions (probably including "do you want to register now?", is there anything I should do?

2) Is there any way I can get a CD version, therby not having to rely on the downloaded disc image that I have (only one disc image that I have, although I have 3 licence numbers, I did not track which license number goes with the disc image I have.

--
Alban Edit: removed private serial numbers

Message Edited by Alban on 2007-10-01 07:28 PM
0 Kudos