cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Processer Expert Tool for M52259 Demo

rstdaf
Contributor I

Hello Everyone,

I'm a student from Turkey who is triying understand and work on M52259 demo board. I can easily work with processer expert tool on HC12 without having any problems. But when i use processer expert for M52259 demo board it always gives same two errors. I select MCF52259_144_LQFP as target CPU from bean selector. But each time that i run it it gives these errors. 

INTERNAL ERROR: at line 2082: Unknown macro: "CW_PRJWIZ_MCU_NAME" (file:smileyvery-happy:rivers\MCF\MCF.drv)

INTERNAL ERROR: at line 121: File not found: sources\startcf.c (file:smileyvery-happy:rivers\MCF\CodeWarriorMCF_Plugin.prg)

Is there any one to help me fix tis problem?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

Hello,

we apologize for the inconvenience but currently the 52259 DEMO board is not supproted in Processor Expert.

It seems that the problem is caused by some incosistency in you CodeWarrior installation, but it's not clear which CW and PE version do you use.

Using the latest version of Processor Expert V1.04 installed within 7.1.2 patch for CodeWarrior V7.1, I haven't been able to reproduce the problem. In this version "Project wizard" does not allow creation of project for 52259 DEMO board with Processor Expert.

To use 52259 DEMO board, you could create a regular project for plain 52259 (not EVB) and setup the CPU bean according to DEMO PCB hardware (crystal etc..).

best regards
Vojtech Filip
Processor Expert Support Team

0 Kudos

IBD
Contributor I

I have the same issue.

Running CW 7.1.2, PE v 1.04 and MQX v 3.4.

There also isnt another option other than the Demo and EVB when I setup a new project.

I are using the MCF52259EVB board.

Is there anytime frame on a solution for this.

0 Kudos

ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

IBD,

could you please post here step by step process to reproduce the problem?

best regards
Vojtech Filip
Processor Expert Support Team

0 Kudos